HARDCORE BATTLE ROYALE! - H1Z1 Battle Royale - just game games

Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 3, 2019

HARDCORE BATTLE ROYALE! - H1Z1 Battle Royale

  1. MixelPlx: +Zachary Henning Sorry about the late response. I never loot NVGs due to my monitor having a "high" gamma setting already + its kinda shit. This really doesn't translate well in the video but that's why. As for the loot bags, nope ><
  2. XxFri3ndlyxX: Nice video. Nice kill too. I recently started to do some hardcore br too. I love it. I wish more people were playing it but still fun. I do wish they had team 2 br hardcore.
  3. Just Ponsen: Can you make Some more Exile vids? I liked them very much!!
  4. Zachary Henning: Decent commentary, but a couple questions: How come you never looted NVGs when it gets dark out towards the end of BR? Did you not notice the other loot bag next to the cop car? Two loot bags and a fresh car means both players killed each other.
  5. MixelPlx: +XxFri3ndlyxX yeah - I love that that you can sneak up on people, or have them completely miss you as you sit in a bush.
  6. MixelPlx: +just ponsen I've kinda moved on from Exile. I waited for months for the "community" server I was going to join only to have them add "Zombies & Demons" which just ruined it for me. Having people to play with, in the long run, means a lot to me & I went about it solo for such a long time. I might start uploading my H1Z1 BR 2's matches soon as well as Overwatch videos very shortly(accepted into Beta already).
  7. battle royale tetris, h1z1 first person gameplay, breaking news, h1z1 pc, h1z1 twitter, h1z1hunt, h1z1 leaderboards, h1z1 pro league, battle royale tattoo, britney spears, h1z1swap, breakfast near me, browns, h1z1 first person or third, bradley cooper, brainpop, h1z1 skins, battle royale 2, battle royale io games, h1z1 just survive, h1z1 first person view, h1z1 ninja, h1z1 first person shotgun reticle, brad pitt, h1z1 ninja rage, broncos, battle royale book, bryce harper, h1z1 first person only ps4, battle royale games unblocked, h1z1 xbox, h1z1 first person not working, british airways, breitbart, battle royale shop, h1z1 first person aiming, battle royale io, h1z1 update, h1z1 just survive, brexit, battle royale anime, h1z1 ps4 release date, h1z1 server status, h1z1 xbox, h1z1 gameplay, h1z1 steam, h1z1 steam charts, http://battleroyale.wikia.com, h1z1 vs pubg, , brandy melville, battle royale games ps4, h1z1 download, battle royale definition, h1z1 update, battle royale online, battle royale games, h1z1 leaderboards, battle royale fortnite, h1z1 twitter, h1z1 download, bruno mars, h1z1 ps4, h1z1 ps4 beta, h1z1 release date, h1z1 season 3, h1z1 ps4 servers, bronchitis, h1z1 reddit, h1z1 king of the kill, h1z1 steam charts, battle royale games free, bradley cooper wife, bruins, brie larson, bruce willis, h1z1 beyond royale, h1z1 pc, brooklyn 99, h1z1 mobile, , h1z1 battle royale, battle royale tycoon, h1z1 gameplay, battle royale games online, h1z1 first person only servers, h1z1 reddit, h1z1 ps4, h1z1 first person only, battle royale manga, battle royale survival, h1z1 first person server, h1z1 ps4 first person glitch

HARDCORE BATTLE ROYALE! - H1Z1 Battle Royale

5 Likes5 Dislikes
378 views views followers
Travel & Events Upload TimePublished on 5 Oct 2015

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét